Search This Blog

Monday 10 May 2010

Analysis of 'Get Carter' Preliminary work

For my preliminary work, I worked within a small group, to re-create the murder scene from the popular movie 'Get Carter'.


We each took turns on using the camera to re-create the scene, this was so each member of the small group was familiar with the technology for when it come to creating the final piece.


We also each took a turn to edit the scene, we used a software called 'Imovie' but for my final teaser trailer, Sophie and I have decided to use 'Final Cut Pro' as we know there are a greater deal of effects and choices which come as an advantage when editing our final piece.


By doing this preliminary work, I am now familiar with the camera (which is great as this is my job) and the editing software.




No comments: